My new wife and I had the best time here. The entire facility is amazing. Everything from the decor to the furnishings and the staff were second to none! Crested Butte is a beautiful place and the friendliest people live there. Everyone is a pleasure to deal with or speak to and noone is a stranger. The Lodge is beautiful inside and out. Everything was so convenient too. There was excellent dining no matter your taste within a short walk. A person could not ask for better accomodations or friendlier staff than what is offered here. You literally can not want for something, because someone will get it for you. I would enthusiastically recommend "The Lodge at Mountaineer Square" and Crested Butte to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from the ski lifts, the Lodge at Mountaineer Square in Crested Butte, Colorado features premier studio, one, two, three, and four-bedroom suites with deluxe amenities, including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and fitness room, bell, valet, concierge services and a full-service front desk. Relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy a drink with friends or associates at the on-site Trackers Bar & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Lodge at Mountaineer Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel Crested Butte
- Hotel At Mountaineer Square
- At Mountaineer Square Hotel