The Lodge at Mountaineer Square is in a great location for skiing, just steps from the main lifts. The hotel staff was very responsive when we had needs and followed up afterwards to be sure we were satisfied. The furniture in our room was a bit worn, particularly the nightstands. The room (king studio) was a bit cramped and as a result it was difficult to arrange two chairs with view of the TV. But overall we enjoyed our stay here and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from the ski lifts, the Lodge at Mountaineer Square in Crested Butte, Colorado features premier studio, one, two, three, and four-bedroom suites with deluxe amenities, including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and fitness room, bell, valet, concierge services and a full-service front desk. Relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy a drink with friends or associates at the on-site Trackers Bar & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Lodge at Mountaineer Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel Crested Butte
- Hotel At Mountaineer Square
- At Mountaineer Square Hotel