My wife and I stayed here on Sept 30 - Oct 01, which is clearly in the off season. We got a wonderful room with excellent views at a great price. Our room goes for more than double the price we paid if you stay in the peak season--and it would still be worth it. We had a refrigerator with freezer, a microwave, a convection oven, complimentary water bottles, coffee maker, plent of closet space, a nice desk--literally everything you could think of to ask for. Has the feel of an apartment. It's very easy to see why this is the number one rated hotel in the Crested Butte area. If I were coming back one day I'd make my reservation here without even checking other possibilities--it'd be a waste of my time. This is what I want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from the ski lifts, the Lodge at Mountaineer Square in Crested Butte, Colorado features premier studio, one, two, three, and four-bedroom suites with deluxe amenities, including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and fitness room, bell, valet, concierge services and a full-service front desk. Relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy a drink with friends or associates at the on-site Trackers Bar & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lodge at Mountaineer Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel Crested Butte
- Hotel At Mountaineer Square
- At Mountaineer Square Hotel