We decided to try the hotel based on others recommendations on tripadvisor. We weren't disappointed! Check in was wonderful. Staff were very accommodating and informative of the area. We were in our room in no time. Maintenance was called to check on television reception and arrived and fixed the problem in less than 5 minutes. The front desk even called to check on our satisfication. Like others said there is a shuttle to go back to town every 20 minutes and the hotel will provide their own service to and from town if a bellman is available. We were so impressed we decided to stay another night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from the ski lifts, the Lodge at Mountaineer Square in Crested Butte, Colorado features premier studio, one, two, three, and four-bedroom suites with deluxe amenities, including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and fitness room, bell, valet, concierge services and a full-service front desk. Relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy a drink with friends or associates at the on-site Trackers Bar & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Lodge at Mountaineer Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel Crested Butte
- Hotel At Mountaineer Square
- At Mountaineer Square Hotel