Everything from arrival to departure was fantastic! The front desk staff was very knowledgeable and had an answer for my every question. The bellhop continued to provide information while escorting me to my room. Even the housekeeper, Ruby, was sensational!
Plenty of shops and eateries are just steps outside of the door. The Lodge exits into the courtyard which hosts a large bonfire, perfect after a day on the slopes!
Parking is underground and it was sometimes difficult to find a place to park (it WAS spring break and Festival weekend, so it was a busy area). However, the Lodge staff was great in assisting with parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from the ski lifts, the Lodge at Mountaineer Square in Crested Butte, Colorado features premier studio, one, two, three, and four-bedroom suites with deluxe amenities, including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and fitness room, bell, valet, concierge services and a full-service front desk. Relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy a drink with friends or associates at the on-site Trackers Bar & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Lodge at Mountaineer Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel Crested Butte
- Hotel At Mountaineer Square
- At Mountaineer Square Hotel