The value of the Elevation Hotel and Spa couldn't be beat, and the location was fantastic. We never needed a rental car, as reasonably priced transportation was available to and from the airport, in addition to shuttles from the mountain to the town of Crested Butte on a regular basis. The rooms were updated and were very spacious and nice. I recommend breakfast at The Avalanche across from the hotel and dinner at the Gourmet Noodle in Crested Butte. We had a wonderful time and can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Elevation Hotel & Spa is the only full-service ski-in / ski-out hotel at Crested Butte Mountain Resort. The completely renovated property features 262 rooms and spacious suites. Enjoy first-class amenities and services, including swimming pool, hot tub, wireless internet, Spa treatments, Fitness Center, bell and concierge services. The on-site 9380 Prime Restaurant & Bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Elevation Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate slopeside luxury and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Elevation Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elevation Hotel And Spa
- The Elevation Hotel Crested Butte
- Elevation Hotel Crested Butte