My sister and I decided to go to Crested Butte for vacation. We wanted a place that gave us the overall mountain experience. To us, that meant a great place for snowboarding, a hotel with a fireplace, and a cute mountain town. We could not have chosen a better place to stay. From the moment we stepped in the door, the staff at the Elevation were very welcoming and friendly. We were given helpful information regarding transportation, dining, and an event schedule. An added bonus was the free shuttle service. Our room was clean with a great view. We loved the location of the Elevation, as the lifts were extremely accessible. It was nice to have the ski valet service to check our boards in. We had a fantastic time and can't say enough great things about this place! We will definitely be back to visit soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Elevation Hotel & Spa is the only full-service ski-in / ski-out hotel at Crested Butte Mountain Resort. The completely renovated property features 262 rooms and spacious suites. Enjoy first-class amenities and services, including swimming pool, hot tub, wireless internet, Spa treatments, Fitness Center, bell and concierge services. The on-site 9380 Prime Restaurant & Bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Elevation Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate slopeside luxury and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Elevation Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elevation Hotel And Spa
- The Elevation Hotel Crested Butte
- Elevation Hotel Crested Butte