We've lived in Colorado for over 10 years and it was our first time to Crested Butte! What a great experience. We went for the skiing and the location of this hotel is perfect. The lift is right outside the lobby/restaurant area. Ski valet is convenient - no need to worry about hauling them up to your room! There was complimentary wine tasting in the lobby every evening and there was always coffee/cocoa available by the front desk. The rooms are well decorated and quite comfortable! Small conveniences in the room like refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, dishes and glassware. My ONLY gripe is that the hot tub is indoors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Elevation Hotel & Spa is the only full-service ski-in / ski-out hotel at Crested Butte Mountain Resort. The completely renovated property features 262 rooms and spacious suites. Enjoy first-class amenities and services, including swimming pool, hot tub, wireless internet, Spa treatments, Fitness Center, bell and concierge services. The on-site 9380 Prime Restaurant & Bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Elevation Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate slopeside luxury and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Elevation Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elevation Hotel And Spa
- The Elevation Hotel Crested Butte
- Elevation Hotel Crested Butte