My husband and I stayed at the Elevation Hotel in Mt Crested Butte March 6-9, 2008. The staff was great & the rooms were comfortable. The hotel is located right at the base of one of the main ski lifts, and within walking distance of all ski related services. The hotel has a ski shop that we rented our equipment from, and you get free storage there as well. Buy your lift tickets & reserve your equipment online prior to your trip for discounted rates!
The only down side, there is no parking other than valet, and its $15 a night. However, we discovered there are free town shuttles that run every 15 minutes to take you into town. So for us, our rented car was a waste of money!
We ate at the hotel, as well as in town, but once we discovered the Avalanche right outside the hotel, we ate there most, it was cheap & good! We would stay at this hotel again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Elevation Hotel & Spa is the only full-service ski-in / ski-out hotel at Crested Butte Mountain Resort. The completely renovated property features 262 rooms and spacious suites. Enjoy first-class amenities and services, including swimming pool, hot tub, wireless internet, Spa treatments, Fitness Center, bell and concierge services. The on-site 9380 Prime Restaurant & Bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Elevation Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate slopeside luxury and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Elevation Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elevation Hotel And Spa
- The Elevation Hotel Crested Butte
- Elevation Hotel Crested Butte