We used a Groupon for a 2 night stay at the Elevation Hotel & Spa. The staff was fabulous and the rooms are wonderful! Good size, nice beds however they have no air conditioning so we asked for a fan. Who would think you need air conditioning in Crested Butte? This place is right at the lifts in the very heart of the ski village on the mountain. Crested Butte is the mountain bike place in Colorado. The room has a very small kitchen (no stove) with an oven/microwave combo, mini refridgerator, toaster, coffee pot, dishes, glasses, and all the necessary essentials. Great place to hike and bike in the summer. The town is very nice. We had a great sushi at Lobars downtown. Camp Koffee is great for that early morning cup and the Ginger Cafe is also another wonderful place to dine. A must is the drive over Kiebler pass. Had a hot stones spa treatment and it was outstanding!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Elevation Hotel & Spa is the only full-service ski-in / ski-out hotel at Crested Butte Mountain Resort. The completely renovated property features 262 rooms and spacious suites. Enjoy first-class amenities and services, including swimming pool, hot tub, wireless internet, Spa treatments, Fitness Center, bell and concierge services. The on-site 9380 Prime Restaurant & Bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Elevation Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate slopeside luxury and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Elevation Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elevation Hotel And Spa
- The Elevation Hotel Crested Butte
- Elevation Hotel Crested Butte