“Really good food for a great price”

Avalanche Bar & Grill
Ranked #17 of 70 Restaurants in Crested Butte
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed February 17, 2013

The best pizza I had while in Crested Butte. I had to try the Secret Stash because I heard that was the best, but I disagree. Only their crust was good, the sauce at Avalanche was by far the best!
My hubby had a great grilled chicken meal and a specialty coffee he loved.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Our party of 6 had dinner here one evening and we all enjoyed the variety of things we ordered. Great service and good food alll steps away from our hotel.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Went here 3 times in 2 days! Food was great! Gotta try the fish n chips! Yum!! Restrooms need major redo though!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

We eat almost every lunch here while we're skiing, and at least two dinners during our week in Crested Butte. My husband tells everyone that the Avalanche serves the best fish and chips in the world. Everything else we've tried is good, too, expecialy the oriental chicken salad and the soups. The Avalanche is consistently good, not fancy, but a very good value for the quality.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Great food, great beer, great people. Service is busy all the time but they still get the job done and food is always right.