The hotel staff was extremely nice and helpful. The room was really nice and clean. The hotel is at the base of the the slopes. There is bus that takes you into town - which is really nice. The pool and hot tub were the perfect place to relax after a day on the slopes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Lodge Crested Butte features 226 oversized hotel rooms and spacious suites to accommodate all types of travelers. Every room is surprisingly affordable and includes comforts and conveniences to make your stay ideal, any time of the year. Each room at the Grand Lodge is equipped with a ceiling fan, box fan, and at least one opening window to assist with climate control. Climate Control Each room at the Grand Lodge is equipped with a ceiling fan, box fan, and at least one opening window to assist with climate control. Consistent with most Colorado mountain resorts, the Grand Lodge does not offer air-conditioning in guest rooms. Pet Friendly Property The Grand Lodge welcomes well-behaved dogs of all shapes and sizes. Pet friendly rooms are limited, so please reserve in advance. A nightly $30 fee for each pet will be charged to your room, and a portion of this fee will be donated to P.A.W.S., a local animal rescue service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Lodge Crested Butte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Lodge Crested Butte Hotel Crested Butte
- Grand Hotel Crested Butte
- Grand Resort Crested Butte