“Not cheap”
Review of Woodstone Grille

Woodstone Grille
Ranked #40 of 67 Restaurants in Crested Butte
Reviewed August 12, 2014

The breakfast buffet had nice variety and I found that worth the price, although high. Dinner just seemed too expensive for a burger or sandwich. Service is hit or miss with one or two staff members working the whole restaurant and traffic clearly varies considerably.

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

We ordered roomservice, we got the Salmon, a Cheeseburger and the Bourbon Porkchop with mashed potatoes. Everything was perfect! Will order again, great taste, great price!

1  Thank RoadTrips13
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We just wanted a light meal. I got soup and my husband got Caesar salad. Both were very good. The atmosphere was relaxing and enjoyable.

1  Thank Diane N
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

The price for the buffet sounds great in the hotel elevator, but the food quality was poor. Cold eggs, over greasy biscuits and gravy, flabby bacon. It's so easy to make breakfast food I expect more especially when I'm paying 38 bucks for a family of four. Was what I would expect from the free breakfast at a motel chain. Plus when you are up at that altitude all you can eat is really not much.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

The breakfast buffet is delicious - great prices for the selection and amount of food. Service was excellent!

1  Thank tcuckt