“Great coffee like we heard!”
Review of Camp 4 Coffee

Camp 4 Coffee
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Been too many times to Crested Butte and we have to get coffee here every time! Great coffee and nice little patio area to chill either in morning and afternoon!!

There are newer reviews for Camp 4 Coffee

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I'm a big Starbucks fan...gold member and all....BUT!!!! Without a doubt Camp4 is the freaking best coffee that I have ever drank. The in-town cafe is funky and small, but the patio is great and I struck up many conversations with both locals and tourists while enjoying my Camp4 coffee. Geez it's really good!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Some of the best "local" coffee I've tasted anywhere; you can also mail order it if you can't make it to CB.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I expected Crested Butte to offer a plethora of breakfast options. But on an early September weekday morning, it appeared not to. So we mooches around until we saw numerous locals converging on a small characterful building on a residential side street.

So glad we did. As a result we chanced upon Camp 4 Coffee! Friendly service, great coffee, good selection of delicious pastries and a range of breakfast burritos, sandwiches and biscuits. They also do shakes, but not first thing, when they are concentrating on their booming breakfast trade.

There is a counter inside to sit at, and seating on the decking outside. This is at their "old town" location. Slope side they have another store, which seems to offer a similar overall experience, but closes at 13:00 in summer - before we came off the hill.

Other say lines can be long, and I'd believe that. It wasn't the case for us on Sept 6th, but they open at six, so drag your lazy butt out of bed a little earlier!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Had a superb cap today at this small coffee house. Espresso was perfect balance of bitter and sweet, not burnt at all. Breakfast bagel (scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese) was alright, but the place is very busy (on a Monday morning, not too much else in CB) so they zap it which is not the best way. The pastries looked like a better choice (kids liked them) but I like a good egg bagel.