Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome Snowmobile Tour, Awesome Guide (Ryan).

Perfect weather and perfect day for a snowmobile tour to Kebler Pass. 3 of the 4 members of our... read more

Reviewed yesterday
andrewsQ2733WQ
Great Family Snow Mobile Adventure!

What a great day! Our guide Ryan made this so much fun for our family! Ryan provided just the right... read more

Reviewed yesterday
melmo954
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

All reviews private tour always felt safe highly recommend this trip amazing tour small group these guys kebler pass ryan guide goggles doos blast fun epic ride snow instructions
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Friendly staff and great guides. Before going out, during the safety instructions, Ryan took the time to ask some personal questions to get to know us and have an idea of our skill levels, abilities and the type of experience we desired. As the ride progressed and he became comfortable with the group, he found a way to make the day special for us all.

1  Thank jimmylauderdale
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We just got back from our day in Kebler Pass and it was the best snow mobile adventure. We did this tour three years ago and it was even better! They break groups up and assign to a guide for a more private tour experience. RYAN was the best guide ever! We explored and had a great time!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This was my very first time snowmobiling. I was nervous that it would be too hard, too slow, boring, expensive etc so I just never took the leap. I had three days in Crested Butte so I wanted to try something different. Called Action Adventures that morning and they got my friend and I in that day. Did a 3 hour trip. It was close to $400 for the two of us with all the extras but well worth it. They're right on the mountain so it made it really convenient. Shuttled us to the pass. Small group - 5 total sleds. Nice machines. Took off and what a ride. Went through the trees, played in a large field, really got to try out the sled, not just follow the leader. What a blast! Very professional. Highly recommend!

Reviewed January 12, 2020

When I tell you this is the most adventurous fun beautiful views ever seen in life is like you're in a snow globe it is so pretty you definitely need to make sure you do this adventure Ryan is the best guy thank you so much

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Our guides Kyle, Ryan and Darren(?) were absolutely awesome! They were knowledgeable about the countryside and the information about the history! They were prepared for any emergency (needing another layer, warmer gloves, change of goggles). I really recommend this place!