“Great Food In PARADISE!”

Last Steep Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Houston
“Great Food In PARADISE!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

The Ryder Burger & Key Lime Margarita with a salted rim was all I needed to be rejuvenated after a long hike. Great atmosphere for the laid back life style this paradise provides!!

• Visited July 2014

“Always A Perfect Spot”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

My family and I love the Last Steep. The menu has such a great variety and something for everyone. Staff is so friendly and service great!

Reno, Nevada
“Good food / run down building”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I stopped by for dinner because I saw it listed as a good place for dinner. The food (coconut shrimp) was very good, the Caesar salad (average). The building is run down and not well maintained at all, and I wondered how they pass inspection. I would not return. Lots of other choices here in CB.

• Visited July 2014
Mysavannah12, Owner at Last Steep Bar & Grill, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Thank you for visiting The Last Steep, we really appreciate your business. Our building is a historic building and we keep it extremely clean and I can assure you we have passed every inspection with flying colors. When you are serving 400 people a day we do the best we can. Thanks again for visiting our restaurant and we appreciate your feedback.
Lafayette, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice prices and good food.”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

The thing that drew us here was the prices. We all had a really good meal for less than what we expected to pay. The seating was kind of hetic though and the service was a little slow at first.

• Visited June 2014
“Yummy and Easy!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I visit this restaurant every time I go to Crested Butte. The food is great and always consistent. They offer great variety, so everyone is happy! It's also not too pricey.

• Visited June 2014