“Best bloody's in the USA”

Last Steep Bar & Grill
Ranked #10 of 70 Restaurants in Crested Butte
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I already knew from experience that the steep had the best bloodys. But i reconfirmed it this weekens. They're grrrrrrreeaaattttttt!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Had to go to Crested Butte on business (what a drag, huh?), so of course we wandered around looking at the shops and trying to decide where to eat. We were here in the “shoulder” season – between winter ski season, and the spring/summer resort season. Some shops and restaurants were closed, with some of our first choices not open, so we tried the Last Steep Bar – mainly for what they advertised on the chalk board out front…which turned out to be a drink special, but it sounded good enough to get us inside. We were absolutely, not disappointed. I ordered a sandwich which was superb – just delicious. The wife ordered a salad which she raved about. The topper though was the soup. An artichoke and onion cream soup that was heavenly. Just outstanding. The service was a little shakey – just one waitress. The place is small, but she could have used some help. Don’t judge the food by the appearance outside, or even inside. This place has great food.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

The town of Crested Butte is a welcoming town where the people are friendly, the food at The Last Steep is fantastic, and the skiing is amazing. Being from the south, we know good food. This place has it all. They even had fried crawfish that tasted just like it was fried in Louisiana!!! Check it out if you are in town. The service was fast and friendly. The menu had a vast selection of choices catering to everyone at the table. I also enjoyed the large selection of drinks- the perfect way to end an awesome day on the slopes! One daughter said "it was so yummy, and its the best place in town." My other daughter liked it so much, she got a T-shirt! If you are in town, make sure you take the time to stop in and have a bite to eat. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Being from Houston I am frequently dissapointed by food in other cities but the Last Steep Bar and Grill was amazing!!! I went with my family of four and we all had something different. My son had a burger that was jucy and delicious. I had the special soup. I think it was steak and cheese with jalepenos. What ever it was it was so delicious I wanted it everyday I was there. Need to somehow recreate that deliciousness at home. My daughter and husband also enjoyed their meal and my son and husband went back the next day which we usually don't do on vacation since we like to try different places.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I love burgers....this was just an 'okay' burger. Nothing to write home about. I had a bloody mary since they were voted the "best" in town. It didn't meet my expectations either. To be fair though, my husband makes a killer bloody mary! I haven't had one that even comes close to measuring up to his.