“Great tacos!!”

Teocalli Tamale
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Providing fresh, fast, friendly eats with a smile
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This place was great. I had three tacos, one beef, one chix, one pork. All were great, but that beef taco was something else!! The owner offered amazing service, and even offers a discount for people with a gap in their teeth. My daughter was thrilled!! She literally walked out of that place a happier person. I had no idea that she had been teased for the gap in her teeth before, but here, she saved all of us on lunch and felt truly valued. This place has a sense of humor and GREAT FOOD!!

There are newer reviews for Teocalli Tamale

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Enthusiastic staff. Great, fresh, authentic Mexican food. Fun atmosphere.
All of the locals were hanging out here!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Since we were there in off-season, it wasn't crowded which I hear is not the normal state of affairs.

The staff was great and patiently guided us through the choices. Being from Texas, we have some pretty decent tacos and tamales ourselves but these were outstanding. I had a couple tacos and a couple tamales and all were great.

Fresh, tasty, well prepared ingredients will satisfy both carnivorous and vegetarian patrons.

1  Thank AustinTexasTraveller
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I got the spicy beef tacos twice in two days and would go back again if we didn't have to leave. Fresh salsas, guacamole and great margaritas completed a perfect quick lunch.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I eat here too much; delicious, amazing...every good word in the book to describe this place. After a two hour bike ride, I can't get enough! And the price? Affordable enough that I can eat here every day.