“Teocalli Tamale”

Teocalli Tamale
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Providing fresh, fast, friendly eats with a smile
Reviewed September 11, 2012

What a great find. The fish tacos are the best I have ever had!! They were very accommodating to my gluten free diet - great folks work there. We loved the see the Powder Days posted and see how much snow they had gotten.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We had burritos...similar to Chipotle. Very friendly staff. They just need to marinate their meat and it would make all the difference. Other than that, the food was good.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

These were some of the best tacos I've ever had. It's kind of a hole in the wall, but the food is great! Good guacamole, too. The tamale (even the mild one) was too hot for me, but I'm a sissy. Oh, and a good margarita.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

The Double Decker Taco is the best taco built. I saw them preparing this creation for the fellow in front of me and asked, "what's that?" "Not on the menu" the customer said. Choose the corn salsa. The go-to lunch spot in CB. Ask the locals.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

The burritos are HUGE and really good. They are $10 a pop and you can definitely split one. Everything that comes out of the kitchen looks great. Quick eat and yum!