“GREAT Pizza!”

Ranked #14 of 70 Restaurants in Crested Butte
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Brick Oven Pizzeria and Pub boasts the largest patio in town and offers 30 beers on tap, full-bar, pizza, and salad bar. Enjoy our 30 craft beers on tap along with high-end tequila, spirits, and wine. Join us for daily beer and food specials.
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We came here from recommendations from the staff at the Elevation Hotel & Spa. GREAT pizza with fresh mozzarella and thin crust. YUM! The restaurant was clean and staff was friendly. Ended up going back the next day.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

I will start off by saying that I love to explore mountain towns and Crested Butte is up there as one of the best that I've visited. The people in these towns are always great, with the exception of the Brick Oven Pizza. On a idle summer Thursday at around 2pm, I stepped into this place excited to drink a few quality IPA's and watch the opening World Cup soccer match- Brazil vs Croatia. There was nobody in there, and yet the bartender seemed preoccupied with other things rather than greeting me and asking me my drink of choice. When she finally came over, I started to talk about the great beer selection they had. She did not want to engage in any conversation, so I just ordered my beer and requested that the game be put on. After 10 minutes had passed, I asked if I could get the volume turned up. She forgot about my request and when reminded, brought out the owner who rudely said that he is not a sports guy and he would rather listen to music. I shook my head in disbelief (nobody in the place) and walked over to the Local Steep where they gladly turned on the game and volume throughout the bar. I watched the bar grow with interested viewers and the place was alive with energy. I was going to bring my family in later that night for pizza, but took my business elsewhere. Mr. Brick Oven owner- connecting with people is part of your business. Take note.

1  Thank aacarp71
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Came here with my friend in December 2011 the pizza was really great and friendly staff. Would come back and recommend to my friends.

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

We had this delivered to our resort and were impressed with the pizza and the service. Our delivery guy forgot Parmesan cheese and he ran down to his car (not a short haul) and brought us some back! Then we started in on the pizza and were even more impressed. Yes we were hungry from skiing but it was pizza we would go back for again.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Huge selection of beer and a full bar as well. Popular place for locals and visitors so the bar fills up quickly. Had the pizza once and were not impressed. The sizes are small and the toppings are minimal. We barely detected any cheese. We'll be back for the social scene and bar but will pass on the pizza!