“Book early”

Secret Stash
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Description: We've moved to a huge new space at 303 Elk Ave right down town. Same great pizza and atmosphere and much shorter wait times (we've tripled our pizza making capacity! Come see why we have been voted Crested Butte's Best Pizza and Wings every year since 2002 when we opened! So you’ve made it to Crested Butte + found the Secret Stash. Good job! Now that you’re here, kick back, relax + chill.You are far away from the hustle and bustle of fast food America. Dining at the Stash is an experience for all the senses, one to be enjoyed to the fullest.We’re not trying to get you in and out as quickly as possible. We’re trying to create a truly memorable dining experience for you, one that stays with you forever.
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

We arrived 5.50 were seated at 6.35 pizzas arrived 7.10. Was well worth the wait. I would highly recommend u booking especially if u have hungry kiddos

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

We visited the secret stash after being told to visit during our plane ride to Crested Butte. So we decided to give it a try on our last night. We were seated downstairs in the red room, which has seating on the floor and on couches. It was an eclectic fun atmosphere. The pizza we got truly was the best in the area. Our server was less than attentive, That was the worst part of our experience. The food and environment were awesome.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Typically, I remain on a fairly healthy diet. I really hadn't indulged in pizza in roughly two years. However, while visiting Crested Butte this year, we were told by several of the locals that "Secret Stash" was a must! After my fiancee's convincing I finally decided I would go. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!! From the moment we walked in I was fully satisfied. From the eclectic decor to the delicious food, this place is amazing! In addition, our service was fantastic, our server, Trevor was both attentive, informative, and fun- a real enhancement to our already exceptional experience. Going back to the food, we tried many pizzas on the menu, a few of my favorites were The Mack Daddy, The Woodward, The Notorious FIG, and The Daffy. They were all divine! So much so, that I must admit, I ingested almost seven pieces of pizza. (Don't judge me, they really were that good!) To sum it all up, if you are in the area, visiting the Secret Stash is a necessity! You will not be disappointed. :)

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Went to the new look secret stash today and it was as good as always
We had the mcdaddy pizza it was fantastic this has to be the best pizza ever and the best pizza place in Colorado
Great food great restaurant and amazing surroundings

Reviewed March 5, 2014

It was our last night in CB and we wanted to eat in new place we haven't been. SS got great reviews in tripadvisor so we went. First of all it was Mardi Gras night and post parade crowd was there, but service was wonderful and very effective. Everybody was paying attention to details. We got salad bar for starter, which was something to talk about it. It had many choices of fresh veggies, sprouts, beets, beans you name it. Than we got not a pizza which we heard was very good and plenty chooses as well, but I got spaghetti with Jeff's meatballs - very tasty. My husband ordered lasagna and was very pleased with it as well. Portions were huge and we were so full. Beer and wine selection very good as well. Well done SS.