“Best Pizza in Crested Butte”
Review of Secret Stash

Secret Stash
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery
Description: We've moved to a huge new space at 303 Elk Ave right down town. Same great pizza and atmosphere and much shorter wait times (we've tripled our pizza making capacity! Come see why we have been voted Crested Butte's Best Pizza and Wings every year since 2002 when we opened! So you’ve made it to Crested Butte + found the Secret Stash. Good job! Now that you’re here, kick back, relax + chill.You are far away from the hustle and bustle of fast food America. Dining at the Stash is an experience for all the senses, one to be enjoyed to the fullest.We’re not trying to get you in and out as quickly as possible. We’re trying to create a truly memorable dining experience for you, one that stays with you forever.
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Whenever I'm in Crested Butte I always make it a point to stop at the Secret Stash for a pizza. They have the best in town by far. I love their Figalicious pizza with dried figs, blue and asiago cheese, prosciutto and truffle oil. A pizza to die for. They have lots of really innovative pizzas with unusual ingredients. Their salads are great also. The atmosphere is really laid back and there are lots of cozy corners to share with friends, etc. They even have some tables with couches for seats and some tables where you can sit on the floor to eat. A real eclectic place. I hear they are going to move down the street to a new location and I hope they can recreate the same atmosphere in the new place, which I'm told will be much bigger.

Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

Such an amazing place. Creative menu. Where's the beef is my favorite pizza....... Ever! I am very happy to say that for such a small town, crested butte has some great restaurants! I live in manhattan- so ive had my fair share of great food experiences! The owners of the secret stash own several other places - all are good but this is the best! The atmosphere is fun and inspires me to imagine about traveling the world! First time I read the menu I was surprised at some ingredients in things like pizza..... Caramelized fig? Dijon base? But it all works wonderfully! Kudos to whoever creates the menu! Can't wait to visit secret stash in its new location next year- until then ill be dreaming of my beloved where's the beef pizza pie!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Recommended by our local host, we walked down to Secret Stash on Super Bowl Sunday, expecting a long wait. What a surprise, a carry out order in 45 minutes, just enough time for a beer while waiting.
Unique pizza combinations with fresh ingrediants on a very tasty crust. A large pie was enough for dinner and leftovers for lunch the next day. Almost as good cold as it was hot!
Atmosphere reminded us of our favorite funky dives in Colorado from years ago. Plus, when hanging in the bar, you can watch a very busy kitchen crank out the food.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We sat at the bar and enjoyed the pizza and salad so much we made a second visit there during our trip. The food was fresh and the pizza delicious. We had enough to take home. We had good company at the bar talking with some of the locals as well as the fun bartenders.

1  Thank soulonthewater
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I would give the restaurant a "Four" or "Five," except the waiting times were killer. For five people, we were told the wait time would be two hours. We gave them our number, walked to another bar and after about an hour and fifteen minutes, were called back. We were seated on the second story, at a table in the corner where we sat on cushioned chairs on the ground. Wasn't bad except the taller people had a tough time sitting w/ the sloped roof. I heard the restaurant is moving soon to a larger location soon, so hopefully this issue will be moot. The food overall is great. The salads aren't anything special, but the barbecue pizza and the fig pizza are fantastic. Great price point and very filling.