“Good for an easy casual meal for all ages” 3 of 5 bubbles

Pitas In Paradise
Ranked #14 of 66 Restaurants in Crested Butte
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good for an easy casual meal for all ages”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

We had lunch there on our way out of town. It was not our favorite meal but it was decent. The soup was not great but we liked out pita sandwiches.

Visited March 2013

Flagstaff, Arizona
“Best gyro in the butte!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Very good. Kinda pricey, but not bad for crested butte. They usually have several types of soup and the curly fries are amazing.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Arlington, Texas, United States
“Best meal in Crested Butte”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

Vegan friendly. Best baba ganoush I've ever had! The hummus was very good. My husband had the Calcutta bowl and that's all he's been talking about since. Will definitely go back again!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Amber S
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great Place to Relax”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

My wife and I had been walking up and down Elk Ave all morning doing shopping when the need to eat hit. This is more problematic then it sounds because there were several good looking places to eat in Crested Butte. I'm glad we picked this place. It had a great decor and the food was excellent. We're not usually big on vegetarian food but we had several at this place that was fantastic.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Brian W
SPRING
“If the kitchen is anything like the bathroom...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

I've eaten here several times and thought the food was superior. On my last visit, however, I used the ladies' room for the first time - OMG - thick black mold along the toilet water line. How long do you have to go without cleaning the thing for THAT to happen???? Broken toilet seat slid out from under me. Soap dispenser broken and liquid soap dripping down the wall and all over the floor. Crud in the sink. Where the heck is the health department in that county???? Should I trust the kitchen sanitation after this?

• Visited November 2012