“Good food and atmosphere”
Review of Donita's Cantina

Donita's Cantina
Ranked #24 of 68 Restaurants in Crested Butte
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Good food and atmosphere”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I have been going to Donita's for 29 years . They always have wonderful food. Good portions even if you get ala carte. Wait staff is always friendly. Prices are good. And Heli, the owner always greets you with an Smile and hug. They also have very good margarita's Top shelf & House.. Just love this place. keep up the great work guys.

Brenham, Texas
“Tasty, Tasty, Tasty”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

The best way to recommend this restaurant is by telling you that we travel from Texas to Crested Butte just for a meal at Donita's. We love CB, of course, but we start to crave this wonderful mexican food and find a reason for a long weekend. I can honestly say that I have loved everything that I have ever ordered. Always start with the queso - unlike any I've had anywhere else. I love the spinash enchiladas and guacamole tacos. Visit Donita's and enjoy!

Edmond
“Still very good!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I have been to Donita's more times than I can count over the years. Our recent visit was very good. Donita's simply does a good job every time and consistently delivers good food at reasonable prices, year in and year out. The quality is still excellent and my favorite has always been the chiles rellonos, always good and fresh! They have some of the best salsa anywhere you would ever go. It can get crowded quickly, so arrive early!

1 Thank SoonerWiz
Crested Butte, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Favorite Mexican Restaurant!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I love Mexican food and have been to Mexican restaurants in many cities. I lived in Houston for 14 years and loved the food there. But Donita's in Crested Butte is my favorite. The food is outstanding and the specials are creative and delicious. Skip the house margarita and go for the special. It is potent and tasty and made with 100% Agave tequila. Enjoy Kay's flowers in the summer and don't miss the original pressed tin ceiling in the dining area. And if it's busy, you can always belly-up to the bar and enjoy your meal there.

1 Thank Columbia300_in_CB
Longmont, Colorado, United States
“Mexican food in Crested Butte!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I really enjoyed my visit to Donita's. Mexican food by far my favorite food. I found the service to be very friendly and prompt. The ceramic water jugs at the table were a lovely touch. The place is a little funky with a family atmosphere. The food is fresh and the margaritas are double for happy hour. Great place to fuel up after a few days of camping in Crested Butte!

• Visited August 2013