“Too Much Beef!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Boca Raton, FL
“Too Much Beef!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I've eaten here twice. The portions are so large that both times I went away with First World guilt. I suppose some people like huge portions, but to me it was excessive. The asparagus was swimming in butter. The French Dip salad couldn't even fit in the bowl.

There was one fabulous part of our meal: the smoked trout appetizer. It was SOOOO delicious, and it could have been dinner for me, maybe with a cup of soup. That's what I order next time.

Visited September 2013

“Solid steak”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We had a big group and everyone had fabulous meals! Chocolate cake is a must! Best ever! Only down fall was they couldn't break down the bill per person.

• Visited September 2013
Sublette, Kansas
“Best steak I've ever had”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I don't think I've ever eaten a better steak. It was expensive but worth it probably. Fun atmosphere and nice menu. Place was clean and staff was attentive and friendly. Don't expect a low number on your check, but don't expect to be disappointed either.

• Visited July 2013
Morrison
“Was Okay”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband had the prime rib and liked it. I had the BBQ pork ribs and they were pretty mediocre. If you like huge portions though - this is the place for you.

Visited August 2013
Pueblo, Colorado
“Just ok”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've been here before but not to eat. They are known for their variety of meats. I would love to try some of them but they're very pricey. Plus, if I'm spending $50+ I'd like a nice atmostphere, here you're basically eating in a bar.

I got the prime rib which was a pretty thick, nice cut. I would get it again. Service was good. Again, a little pricey for eating in a bar but a pretty nice prime rib.

• Visited July 2013