“Good Italian”

Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 2nd Street
Description: The all-new Bacchanale is a modest Italian restaurant from the team that launched django’s restaurant at the base of Mt. Crested Butte in 2008. Our fresh and light menu will re-introduce you to simple flavors, colorful salads, artisan flatbreads and handmade specialties. Our comfortable atmosphere will entice you to come every day. Join us nightly for dinner from 5-10pm, and pick your favorite spot: at the bar, the community tables, along the banquette benches, in our private dining rooms, or on the balcony overlooking it all. During the summer, bistro seating on Elk Avenue let's you watch the action, enjoy the sunshine and surf the web, all while enjoying a Campari & soda. At 7am every morning, we're up again to serve you organic coffee, fresh house-made pastries, and specialty breakfast items.
Reviewed March 13, 2011

We enjoyed our meals here. The red sauce was remarkably tasty, the chicken Bacchanale and veal piccata were yummy, and the atmosphere was fun old western.

Reviewed February 28, 2011

I found dining at the Bacchanale an evening to remember. The food was excellent, the staff was courteous, friendly and very efficient. I appreciated that we were not rushed through our dinner but had a wonderful visit with friends while enjoying an excellently prepared and served meal. I look forward to returning to the Bacchanale every time I visit Crested Butte.

Reviewed January 23, 2011

We had been recommended this restaurant for its good Italian cuisine, so our expectations were high. We thoroughly enjoyed the ambiance of the place and the food was excellent with prompt and courteous service. We found the prices very reasonable - actually lower than what we had expected for such delicious meals - and will certainly recommend it to those of our friends that may visit Crested Butte. And it goes without saying that we are looking forward to visit it again the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed January 18, 2011

We went to the Bacchanale after it came highly recommended and we were delighted! The staff was fun and helpful, the food was plentiful and delicious, and it was the best after-dinner coffee I had all vacation!

Reviewed January 17, 2011

Loved everything about this place!!! Diverse menu, hefty portions, delicious and flavorful, awesome ambiance, and super friendly staff. Love that dinner comes with a salad (costs extra at too many other places) and the house dressing is to die for. I asked for more to dip my bread even. Dessert so heavenly - I consider myself a tiramisu snob, and this stuff was beyond excellent. YUM! Next time we go I'm coming in just to do apps and dessert so I can have more! Best day skiing next day based on recommendation from our waitress too. Also went the morning we left for coffee and pastries. Wow! Best muffins ever, and the only organic coffee in town (as well as the only place to sit and enjoy, and there was free wifi). We will definitely be back and recommend to all!