“a great inexpensive meal”
Review of Bacchanale - CLOSED

Bacchanale
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 2nd Street
Description: The all-new Bacchanale is a modest Italian restaurant from the team that launched django’s restaurant at the base of Mt. Crested Butte in 2008. Our fresh and light menu will re-introduce you to simple flavors, colorful salads, artisan flatbreads and handmade specialties. Our comfortable atmosphere will entice you to come every day. Join us nightly for dinner from 5-10pm, and pick your favorite spot: at the bar, the community tables, along the banquette benches, in our private dining rooms, or on the balcony overlooking it all. During the summer, bistro seating on Elk Avenue let's you watch the action, enjoy the sunshine and surf the web, all while enjoying a Campari & soda. At 7am every morning, we're up again to serve you organic coffee, fresh house-made pastries, and specialty breakfast items.
Texas
“a great inexpensive meal”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

The salads are divine
The flatbreads filling
and we split an entree.
The cost was reasonable and everything wonderful
Centrally located and very attentive service
I will go again, if I am lucky enough to return.

Louisville, Colorado
“The Best Meatballs, Really. I'll be back!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

WOW! That's what I said when I tasted the Meatball Plate at Bacchanale! Then I said " these are the best meatballs I've ever had in a restaurant". And I'm serious. They were flavorful, light, and right size. The tomatoes that surrounded them added to their flavor. I also had the roasted potatoes with rosemary and they too were delicious. Since I was traveling alone, I sat at the bar. Mark, the bartender, was affable and helpful even though the place was busy. He took time with each customer. The food here is excellent, the atmosphere is modern, yet warm and comfortable and the staff helpful and friendly with advice and help with wine and the like. They made me fell very welcome and addressed me and the others by our first name. There are a lot of other choices on the menu I’d like to try, so you can bet I’ll be eating there again when I’m back in CB. Thanks for a great meal and time.

• Visited February 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Serendipity”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We ate here on our second night in town. The first night, we ate a Django's because it was by our hotel & we were too tired to go into town. We had plenty of time on day 2, so we walked all up and down Elk Street, looking at the menus of all the restaurants. When we got to Bacchanale, a man who was walking toward us stopped and said we should eat there. He had a giant smile on his face as he headed into the restaurant. I asked if he was the owner & he admitted he was. We showed up later to eat, and the hostess asked us if we had a reservation. We said we didn't, but that we knew the owner & we pointed to him. She asked if we knew him from Django's. We had no idea he was the owner of that place too! Of course, the food was GREAT. I loved the ambiance and the decor as well. It's in an old building with tall ceilings. The bar is beautiful, the wood/slat ceiling is cool, the pendant lights hanging at different heights is fun & the wrought iron railings on the second floor are exquisite.

1 Thank Aimee8268
Mission, South Dakota, United States
“So Good, I Couldn't Stop Talking About It”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I went with my boyfriend for a late dinner and had a PHENOMENAL meal. We enjoyed appetizers, entrees and wine- all excellent. The service was timely and pleasant. Staff seemed genuinely interested in making our experience a positive one. The atmosphere was very relaxing; the perfect mix of an upscale feel with warm friendliness. I look forward to being in Crested Butte again, so I can stop in!

Florissant, Colorado, United States
“Wonderful Dining Experience~”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This was an excellent place to drop in and try out. I am a seasonal employee in CB and had heard nothing but good reviews about the 'Bacc' in CB, CO, since I had arrived. I took advantage of a surprise visit from a friend and told her we should try this place. We were not disappointed. Food is authentic, service is warmly hospitable, and the ambiance is sensational. Definite must stop in CB, CO!