“Great place to start or end an evening”
Review of The Dogwood

The Dogwood
Ranked #21 of 67 Restaurants in Crested Butte
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Every day before dinner on my trip to Crested Butte we would stop at the Dogwood for an aperitif. They have a good list of creative cocktails. We never had the same drink twice, and we were never disappointed. The food wasn't bad, but the drinks are far more memorable and unique. They have a small yard/patio that was a nice place to hang on a summer/fall evening.

There are newer reviews for The Dogwood

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Evolved is the only word I can think of to describe the Dogwood's take on their menu comprised entirely of original drinks and eats. I must get the Bee Sting to start every time but always try something new! The Pyrenees Punch will also knock your socks off. Check out the menu to see what I'm talking about. But I do always get in an argument here - with my partner - about whether to have the Mac & Cheese, Tostadas, or Fish & Chips for dinner! Again, these aren't your grandma's dishes. Like I said, they're evolved....don't be left behind!

1  Thank jukejointboy
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The absolute best for cocktails and nibbles. Have tried many of their drinks and each has been wonderful! Service and friendliness are tops. This is a MUST visit in Crested Butte.

1  Thank Linda B
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I love the place and tell all my friend they must check in out when they go to Crested Butte. Their cocktails are amazing. The place is so fun in decor. I love it. I can't wait to go back next week when we head to Crested Butte for the weekend. We usually go 2 of the 3 nights of our Fall long weekend in CB.

2  Thank CoSkier100