“Can't stay away!”

Third Bowl Homemade Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Crested Butte
Description: Third Bowl is truly homemade ice cream, made from scratch, in small batches, right here in our shop!
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We discovered Third Bowl on our trip to Crested Butte last summer. This time we ended up have a scoop 3 out of 4 nights! They have so many unique flavors to choose from each night and the quality is top notch. They have no problem providing you with as many sample tastes you request to find the right flavor for you. They also added "mini" waffle cones so you can get a mini or kid size scoop and get a waffle cone! Their portions were more than ample. We got mini scoops each time and it was plenty big to satisfy our ice cream craving. Third Bowl was always busy but they had enough people behind the counter to ensure you moved along quickly. If you're looking for a sweet treat while visiting Crested Butte, you have to make a trip to Third Bowl. You won't be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Third Bowl Homemade Ice Cream

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

I'm not a big ice cream person. I heard this place was good but kept passing it by. Then at Gothic store I spied Honey- Lavendar ice cream and had to try it. It was awesome, and today I will go to the store for the salted caramel.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Ice Cream that is homemade in the store - yes please! The flavors are different and the salted caramel was amazing - you have to come here while in Crested Butte!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Many different options: salted caramel, lavendar and honey, etc. Very convenient location. Hours are somewhat odd; it didn't open until 1:00 pm the day we tried to stop in.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Need I say more? I'm sorry I can't remember the flavors I had as my trip was 7+ months ago but they were delicious. Of course there were far fewer flavors available for vegans but that's okay. I was plenty happy and hope they have a long and prosperous business life. My companions tried some of the dairy flavors and were also very satisfied.