“Love their miso soup.”
Review of Ryce Asian Bistro

Ryce Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boulder, Colorado
“Love their miso soup.”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We ate here 2 nights on our recent visit to Crested Butte, but have eaten here several more times over past visits to the area. My favorite things to eat here (of those that I have tried) are miso soup and the Vietnamese egg rolls - and the two together make dinner for me. My husband also agrees that those 2 items are his favorite here.

They have a nice patio area in front, and the place does get crowded. One night we had to sit at the bar because we didn't want to wait for a table; my order of appetizers came quickly but my husband had to wait forever for his Pad Thai (and then he didn't like it after the long wait). Otherwise the service has always been fast and friendly for us.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Karmalita

Centennial, Colorado, United States
“Best Thai food we've ever had!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

What a wonderful experience at Ryce! We were greeted so nicely and our server was very friendly and checked on us throughout the meal - but in such a nice unobtrusive way. We started with an order of Gyoza (Japanese style dumplings) and Chinese Hot & Sour soup, which were delicious. I had the Royal Chicken and asked for it spicy - it was perfect with lots of veggies. My husband had Pad Thai - prepared Thai hot - and he said it was the best Pad Thai he's had.The evening was a perfect blend of incredible food and service. Next trip to Crested Butte we plan to bring home leftovers!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Lori G
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Choices galore!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I was very surprised by the wide variety of choices available at Ryce. Choose from reliable standards such as Orange Beef or Kung Pao Chicken or go for one of the noodle bowls or try out their variety of thai curry from mild to spicy. We started with the Chinese Hot and Sour soup and love it. We also had the dumplings (fried) which were ok. My husband had the Orange Beef (and I sampled) which he/we just loved. A little bit of spice to it but not overwhelming. I had the Chicken Basil and it was also very good. Nice variety of fresh vegetables and the seasoning was right on. Service was efficient and courteous and pricing was a little above what I would consider the norm for a ski town. I noticed some other reviews talking about the noise which could be contributed to the large number of people attending the Musical Festival that day. We tried to go on Friday, but it was packed with people waiting, but the next evening, there was no wait and there was not any loud diners at that time. There is seating outside along with seating inside next to the creek. We were impressed by Ryce and I would recommend Ryce if you are looking for some Asian dining choices.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Kay9040
Reno, Nevada
“Good food but but filled with loud, loud locals”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

This place has extensive menu. Good portions Vietnamese egg rolls appetizers. The Thai curry peanut base was good but I asked for spicy, and it was very mild. A little pricy. The downside was to that it was packed and very loud. Seems like locals hang out and lots of drinking happening. I don't mind happy, but it was a lot of loud, boisterous yelling/cheering.

• Visited July 2014
Houston
“Good asian food”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

extensive menu. Nice outdoor seating section. I don’t know if they take reservations but it fills up fast.

Visited June 2014