“Gluten Free & Scrumptious!”
Review of The Sunflower Deli

The Sunflower Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Yummy & fresh in an inviting, relaxing atmosphere with friendly service. My husband and I hunger for appetizing gluten free bread, and we scored here! Not only appetizing but delicious bread adorned our toasted sandwiches. He enjoyed the Pastrami Ruben, and I savored the 1/2 Turkey Club (both on house made gluten free bread) & 1/2 salad. Their house made potato chips were tasty, too. We're going back tomorrow and maybe the next day, too ... :-)

There are newer reviews for The Sunflower Deli

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Breakfast, lunch and Dinner are all run by separate people here. Breakfast and Lunch are both good, simple, easy food. Dinner is AMAZING! It is a farm to table concept executed extremely well. They do fill in the menu with well sourced not local products. The menu changes every night and is fantastic. I enjoy doing a chefs choice dinner and letting Chris and Natalie and the Chefs choose for the table. This way it is family style and you get to try more options.

2  Thank Darabtrfly
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I like this place. It's laid back…chill atmosphere. No frills. My lunch was delicious. I had the Happy Hippie. YUM! I love what they've done with the recent remodel. You guys have done a fabulous job and the place looks great ;-) I also like that they offer the small bottle of wines because I love having a glass of wine with my lunch when I'm on vacation!!!!!! It was perfect ;-)

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Freshest of ingredients are used to create excellent sandwiches. My wife decided on the b.l.t. and I went with Turkey & Bacon club. Both sandwiches served on sourdough bread toasted perfectly. The chips were homemade and very good but the sweet potato fries across the table appeared to be better. I'll try those next time. Great coffee and tea bar with a friendly staff.

1  Thank Matt P
Reviewed February 13, 2014

My husband and I so enjoyed our sandwiches at The Sunflower Deli that we returned the next day. My husband went for the turkey& bacon sandwich day 1 and the next day had the turkey club. He highly recommends both. I had the tomato & mozzarella panini day 1 and the next day a b.l.t. Both of these were great. I also appreciated the option to purchase a half of any sandwich with chips and pickle included. Speaking of their chips, these are made there and are also very tasty. They also make their own waffle fries which you can purchase for a little extra.

The counter staff was very friendly and courteous. All in all, a wonderful lunch spot!

1  Thank 9pretzels