“Great coffee and service”
Review of Buckaroo Beanery - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buckaroo Beanery
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I had always wanted to go here,since I usually frequent another establishment for my caffeine needs, and I am glad that I did. The service was prompt and very friendly, but most establishments in CB are very friendly. I ordered the Turtle( chocolate, caramel ) in latte form. Very good, balance of sweetness and espresso and hot milk. The Barista was extremely nice. It is located next to Tru Value in town center. Thye also have food , snacks and local products. Thanks BB.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

One of the best local coffee shops in CB or anywhere.

Reviewed December 12, 2011

The Buckaroom Beanery is a local favorite for coffee and hot chocolate after a long day of skiing.

Reviewed September 3, 2011

Nice people. Friendly, fast service. Coffee is always fresh. Easy in and out. Tasty pastry. We always stop here when we go to town. Big ice cream cones. too.

3  Thank Iloveprongies