“How is Lils not in the top five???”

Lil's Sushi Bar & Grill
Ranked #19 of 70 Restaurants in Crested Butte
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are known as having the highest quality fish in town. Our fish is flown in 6 days a week within 24 hours from the docks. We offer a nightly happy hour every night at the bar from 5:30-6:30. In the summer we have a beautiful patio with heaters...and soon a fire pit table! We are a casual restaurant with a warm friendly charm, just like our town of Crested Butte. Private parties available and reservations are recommended but not needed.
Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

I have lived in Crested Butte over ten years and Lil's is by far one of my favorite restaraunts in general set aside from many by offering fresh sushi. They have a unique menu with items like chicken meatball and fresh filet on a hot rock!! Their staff is great and the cocktails delicious!!!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We spent last week in CB and had a wonderful dinner at Lil's. The food was amazing and fresh, the place was beautiful, but the best part was getting to know the owners. They heard it was our anniversary, so they treated us to drinks (very $$$ drinks) and they called to make us reservations for the next night. I will go back for another meals at Lil's.

Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

What a great experience! The owner was amazing, the sushi was so fresh and the service was impeccable. We sat at the sushi bar and our waiter was also the guy that rolled our sushi, his name was Sam and he was great. This guy was an artist with a knife and rice. Overall this restaurant rules! GO THERE

Reviewed September 15, 2012

These guys know their sushi, fresh fast and professional! A must in crested butte. The owner was extremely friendly and the poke tuna app made the night! Go there

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Lil's was excellent. Any other word would be an understatement. Before I ate at Lil's I had never tried sushi, and I was amazed at how delicious it was. Since then, I've had sushi at many other places, and I guess eating at Lil's escalated my standards, because every other place couldn't compare to the sushi, or sushi-esk, dishes from Lil's.

Along with the food, the staff is really friendly, and the owners are extremely chill and down to earth. I definitely recommend this restaurant, especially if you're skeptical about seafood...it'll change your mind.