“So This Is Sushi!”

Ranked #21 of 70 Restaurants in Crested Butte
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are known as having the highest quality fish in town. Our fish is flown in 6 days a week within 24 hours from the docks. We offer a nightly happy hour every night at the bar from 5:30-6:30. In the summer we have a beautiful patio with heaters...and soon a fire pit table! We are a casual restaurant with a warm friendly charm, just like our town of Crested Butte. Private parties available and reservations are recommended but not needed.
Reviewed July 25, 2012

This was the second time I had sushi. The first time was in Hawaii and this sushi was as good or better. I sat at the bar so I could ask questions about the various dishes and the sushi chief was very helpful and friendly. His suggestions for fish and wine were right on with what I like. The fish was supper fresh and flavorful. I can't wait to get back to CB and back to Lil's!!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

This place has fabulous sea food and sushi. Don't miss it if you are in Crestec Butte.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

We ate here on a recent cycling trip to Created Butte. It's tucked back from the main st so the ambiance is nice.

Our hostess and server were very nice the drinks were tasty especially the cucumber mojita.

The food was excellent from the snappper jalepeno skewers to the sweet
Potatoe encrusted bass we left feeling like we had found another favorite.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

We went to Lils for my husband's 40th birthday. We have been going to Lils for many years and it never disappoints. We sat at the sushi bar as I Iove to watch the guys prep the rolls. Normally we just get sushi, their Cizz roll is my favorite, but we decided to have an entree that night. The filet was delicious. Perfectly cooked and the potato croquette with truffle was fantastic. Oh yeah, the Prickly Pear Margarita....had to have two. Great service, great food, great place.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Unfortunately for Lils there are too many good places to eat in town and not enough days in a visit. Our last visit was before the fire and subsequent repairs. Since we did sushi earlier in the week with family at Lobar, we stuck with cooked fish. The cioppino was a crab lovers delight - pre-split and lots of it.

The banana egg roll for dessert was a fantastic finish. My wife a caramel aficionado was surprised by the amount and quality of the caramel topping. This dessert is a winner and a difficult choice amongst many from the menu.

The good news for Lils is that it's back on the must try to eat here list during future visits.

1  Thank jmb_co