“Great restaurant in an awesome town!”
Review of McGill's

McGill's
Ranked #12 of 67 Restaurants in Crested Butte
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed June 27, 2014

In the midst of a jewel of a town lies a jewel of a restaurant – McGill’s. My wife and I recently spent a long weekend in Crested Butte and visited McGill’s for both breakfast and lunch during our stay. The décor is a delightful blend of old and new; the atmosphere is open, cherry and inviting. The food is inventive and delicious. Homemade pies looked great – wish I could have saved room for a taste – and I expect that they would go well with the excellent coffee that is served. As to the service at McGill’s, it is also excellent; the staff is attentive, friendly and informative as to local activities. Jenny, in particular, is a genuine pleasure to talk to and brightens the entire dining experience. All in all, a tasty oasis in a beautiful mountain town.

Bruce L.

Boulder CO

There are newer reviews for McGill's

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I have been to McGill's for breakfast a couple of time. The food is very good and fresh. There are a lot of options! They also make a good bloody mary!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Always good service, food and smiles from the staff. I'm going there again today for a late business lunch. I like the salmon salad and their soups are always winners.

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

We had breakfast here on a Saturday morning and it was wonderful! Old town Crested Butte feel! We had a variety of eaters: kids, vegetarian, gluten free, and meat eaters. We all had plenty to eat. I would suggest the veggie scromlette (scrambled eggs with guacamole, spinach, tomatoes, and cheese on potatoes). It's excellent!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

This spot will fix your hunger. Everything is fresh and delicious. Nice informal setting. And, yes, I would go back again.

1  Thank Linda O