“I will return to Creede. Great trip.”
Review of Creede

Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Albuquerque, New Mexico
19 helpful votes
“I will return to Creede. Great trip.”
Reviewed August 3, 2010

There is always sense of discovery and anticipation when going to a new destination. And, Creede did meet our expectations on what we had planned for the trip. Everyone we met were great; friendly and real.

The town is geared for the tourists, of course, but there is so much to do for the outdoorsman/woman and/or the family. There are a multitude of shops to go around, restaurants and outdoor outfitters to choose from. The major grocery store has been updated and has about anything you may want.

Unfortunately, we had an incident with an individual on national forest land (not a local). The national forest personnel and the sheriff department both handled the situation and were professional, cordial and concerned about the situation.

Next year, I will take the family back to Creede. Myself for the great fishing and for the family to do other activities in a beautiful setting. I would reccomend this area for anyone wanting a great trip to Colorado.

Been to Creede? Share your experiences!