I read the reviews and was not surprised. I had a lovely stay and the breakfast was homemade Pecan flapjacks and ceral in a very charming room full of antiques. The
rooms are very clean, and the showers are great. I saw no better place to stay in this town which is an old mining town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small motel in the heart of Creede. Full service in summer including home made breakfast (excellent), ATV rental, loner equipment (fishing poles, etc), advise about how to enjoy the area. Hiker bunkhouse for affordable rest and relaxation for those hiking the Colorado trail. Drop supply point, spotting available to the trailhead/divide top. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Bruce`s Snowshoe Hotel Creede
- Bruce`s Snowshoe Lodge And b&b
- Creede Snowshoe Lodge Colorado