“Surprisingly good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Kip's Grill

Kip's Grill
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Creede
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Kip's Grill is a Baja Taqueria serving fresh squeezed juice drinks and hand made tacos and salsas. We also serve wild game burgers, amazing fresh squeezed margaritas and great bottled and tap beer. Enjoy our large outdoor patio, our game room, our cozy downstairs or our upstairs Sky Lounge with the best views in town. Live music during the summer.
Tucson, Arizona
“Surprisingly good food”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

It seemed more like a bar than we wanted, but sitting outside was perfect. The tacos were generous portions; we could have had 2 instead of 3 apiece. Good guacamole too. Service was friendly, quick, and cheerful. A very casual place but fits perfectly into the town of
Creede. We had a second lunch there on a very cool drizzly day, sat inside and ordered less but still have very good food and friendly help. You'll want to eat here.

• Visited June 2014

Texas
“My favorite Creede eatery ”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

I love this place. Every year when we come to Creede we eat here. I love the simple menu with out of the ordinary items. The salsa are tasty and we love eating on the patio.

This time I had the fish tacos. They are some if the best I've had.

1 Thank MamaTexas
Ballston Lake, New York
“Elk Burgers are great!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

The menu had a great selection. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. It was a little cool outside so we sat inside. We had chips and salsa that was excellent. I had an elk burger that was cooked to perfection. Quite a diverse selection of beers and non-alcoholic drinks as well. A little on the pricey side, but considering its not year round, it's understandable. Three of us amounted to a $70 tab. Well worth it..

Visited July 2014
California
“Delicious beyond description”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

So good! The entire family insisted we go back a second night. My son loved his hot dog and wanted two (rare for him) the second night. My husband gobbled up his made to order burgers. I loved the "Roberto" veggie tacos. My daughter had some yummy chicken tacos. Go early because it gets busy, but do not miss Kip's Grill if you are in Creede.

Visited June 2014
Masonville, CO
“Great Food & Brews”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Kip's has a fun, lively atmosphere, good music outdoors and serves up quality food and craft brews right on Main Street. We went several times and recommend a stop here if you come to Creede.

Visited July 2014

Been to Kip's Grill? Share your experiences!