“Best Restaurant in Creede!!”
Review of Miners Restaurant

Miners Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Creede
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great food. Very clean. Fun atmosphere ! Enjoyed visiting with owners. Must try the Fried Pies- to die for

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (124)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ate there for a late lunch on 9/17/2019. We had never eaten there before ans were quite pleased with our meals. My wife had the catfish with fried okra & hushpuppies. I had the chicken fried steak with french fries & baked beans. Everything was excellent. We then topped it off with their fried pies. Wow! You have to save room for the fried pies, they were delicious. James & Christy own and operate the place and they do an excellent job. Thanks for a great meal. We'll now stop at Miners everytime we go through Crede.

Thank Scott W. S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent food! Cosy atmosphere.
You can't go wrong by eating here. My husband and I stopped in for a late lunch. We tried the chicken fried steak dinner and the fried catfish dinner with fried okra topped off with blackberry and apple fried pies!! All of it was delicious!! Make sure you save room for the fried pies! James and Christy were very amiable hosts.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Probably no most definitely the best burger in town. I have one at least once a week. The chicken sandwich great add well.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ate breakfast here several times last year, but this was our first time for dinner. Hubby had chicken-fried steak which he pronounced "perfect," not one bite of gristle. I had catfish with the best fried okra I've ever eaten .... and I've eaten a lot of fried okra. Perfectly breaded, fried just right and so-o-o tender! Five stars for sure!

1  Thank Charleytoo

Been to Miners Restaurant? Share your experiences!