“Great burgers.”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Tucson, Arizona
“Great burgers.”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Have eaten there quite a few times. We love their mushroom burgers and they are huge, so we usually split one ($1.00 extra) and they give you two plates and don't mind if you split. The homemade potato ships are hot and crisp and the French fries are excellent. The staff is also friendly and efficient. They serve breakfast and dinner also, which we plan on trying also. Really cute place to eat.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank beegee2013

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“I keep going back!!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This is a great place to not only eat, but to people watch. Their food is house made and they don't use canned goods. This past weekend I had avocados stuffed with chicken salad. MMM MMM MMM> Plenty to fill me up with no guilt attached. HOWEVER, watching the line get longer and longer for the ice cream station and watching people as they walked out with their cones, in all different colors and sizes, I was forced to indulge. I had coffee flavored, It was absolutely worthy of seconds, but I refrained. =] The server was helpful as I couldn't make up my mind as everything on the menu is delicious.

• Visited July 2013
“Always good!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

The Firehouse is always a good choice in Creede. The food is good, with lots of options and well priced. The service is fair and the atmosphere is very comfortable. My family and I always make a point of eating at the Firehouse during our annual trip to Creede and I'd recommend it for just about anyone. Oh, and the sweet potato fries are the best I've ever had!

• Visited July 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Never Disappointed”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Been here a couple of times and have never been disappointed in anything. Service is superb, food is delicious, and the atmosphere is awesome! Definitely a place to keep on coming back for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and leave one happy person.

• Visited May 2013
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
“Delicious lunch!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We each had a fresh salad and split a bowl of chicken soup with homemade noodles. Nice size portions and all was just delicious. Service has always been great and friendly each time we've visited. We highly recommend eating here. We're checking out their breakfast in the morning too!

Visited May 2013