“Better than expected” 5 of 5 bubbles

Village Inn
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Craig
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Better than expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

We were just passing through and decided to stop here for lunch. It may not be a 5 star ritzy restaurant, but it was cooked perfectly and tasted great. The staff was incredibly friendly and attentive. We will definitely stop here again, if we ever come back through.

Grand Junction
“Pam makes an average meal a delight”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

I had the Boca burger which was pretty good (the onions were strong). They substituted cottage cheese instead of fries or onion rings without a problem.

But our waitress, Pam made us feel like she was genuinely glad we were there and would make sure we were taken care of.

I watched and listened as she waited on other guests as well. Same thing. My husband always says, "If you make it look easy...(and you can't figure out why other people have so much trouble)...then it's probably your gift. Pam is gifted and VI has a gift in her.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
“Pretty standard chain restaurant, clean and friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Lots of menu choices, from breakfast all day to dinner. We ate there 4 times on one hunting trip, and the people were really nice, the food was good, and the place was clean. I had a Avocado Swiss Chicken and it was excellent. I had Cobb and Southwest Salads on other nights, and they were very good. One funny thing about the salads: I am not an olive eater, but I didn't say anything when I ordered either of my salads. After I left all the olives from the second one, the waitress said "Honey, if you don't want the olives, just tell us". I got a chuckle. The portions of the Classic Dinners were huge--they should be able to fill up almost anyone.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Village Inn? Share your experiences!