“authentic”

Vallarta's Restaurant - Mexican Cuisine
Ranked #10 of 37 Restaurants in Craig
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 11, 2013

great variety of Mexican food, over a 100 dishes and reasonable, superior for such a remote Colorado town.

There are newer reviews for Vallarta's Restaurant - Mexican Cuisine

Reviewed March 2, 2013

After a long day of travel, we ate at Vallarta's based on other Tripadvisor recommendations. It is in a Mall but don't let that deter you. It is a lovely place and we all enjoyed the food. The prices were average.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We just had lunch here today. Our order arrived at our table in about 5 minutes (no kidding). I had the enchiladas. The food was hot, service was friendly and fast. Our waiter checked on us twice during the meal and was quick to take our dirty plates away when we finished. The decor is kinda interesting and at least in the section where we sat, it was very clean. We were seated by the windows looking out towards a nail/hair salon. The lunch menu was very reasonably priced. I will eat there again.
If you are not familiar with the Craig area, this restaurant is located INSIDE a tiny strip mall. Just past the Ford dealership on Victory Way. It is worth checking out.

Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

3 of us ate 2 nights at Vallartas, and 5 of the meals were very good. The sixth was Caldo 7 Mares, which my friend did not know was a soup made with a variety of seafood. I am not joking when I say that they gave him over a liter of soup. He didn't like it, so he crumbled about 20 tortilla chips into the soup to make it more to his liking. The green chili sauce was excellent on the Burrito Adovado and tortilla chips.

1  Thank ReallyNotThatFussy
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Located in a mall. Quiet atmosphere and great mexican food.
Good service!! My husband and I shared a meal because serving size is large.