“Hospitality Exists, and it resides in Craig at the Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn & Suites Craig
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Craig
Wyoming
“Hospitality Exists, and it resides in Craig at the Hampton Inn”
Reviewed November 17, 2009

I recently traveled to Craig Colorado with a client, previously having made reservations at the Hampton Inn. When we first came through the door, we were greeted instantaniously, and given every absolute courtesy by both the desk staff, as well as the General Manager. The lobby was wonderfully and tastefully decorated and very very clean, and the rooms were top notch and above par. If anything was needed, there was no hesitation to assist both my client and myself, and I feel that the staff of this business was extremely well trained in the art of customer service representation. I found the housekeepers to be both witty and detail oriented, engaging in polite conversation when asked a question, and the breakfast to be very filling and hearty of servings.

I find the gratuitous nature of the Hampton Inn and Suites to be something that is conductive to the prosperity and business nature of travelers like myself.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank Temperant

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Windsor
Reviewed November 9, 2009

I called and made reservations in June, one year in advance of a conference I was taking my students to. Little did I know, when I called to check my reservations in November, they couldn't find me in the system. They are now booked. Thanks for the service....I now have to stay in Steamboat Springs and transport my students 55 minutes every day for a five day conference. I don't suggest this hotel whatsoever. There was no offer to help us find other rooms in Craig...just a "sorry." Sorry doesn't cut it!

Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
3 Thank Mel2347
CIGCOCRAIG, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Craig, responded to this review, November 16, 2009
Dear Reviewer,

Thanks for taking the time to write your review.
We try to accomodate all guests with accuracy and timeliness. We apologize for how your experience left you feeling that we ddo not provide great customer service. Given a the chance we would certainly try to make your experience outstanding.
The management at Hampton Inn & Suites, Craig.