“Exellent”

Hampton Inn and Suites Craig
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Craig
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Came to Craig to work on cabin with workers and our dog. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Will always stay here now on our trips. Rooms were very clean. Breakfast was different every day and very good. A pet friendly motel this nice is hard to find. We had a great time.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Craig I, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Craig, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Pamela, I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! You traveled a long ways and I am greatful you decided to stay with us! We do hope to see you again!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn and Suites Craig

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Great room with extras such as paper towels. microwave popcorn, refer and coffee. Easy access to truck route bypass and highways. Great beds and pellows. Quiet room. Best breakfast provided early in morning (5:30) to allow another group to start work. Fit our schedule perfect.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Randall, I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and greatful that you chose our hotel! We hope to see you again! Take care!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here. We were on a 14 day road trip and had chosen to stay in mostly quirky motels, or cabins, rather than the chain motels, all of which were great.
However, we really enjoyed our night at the Hampton Inn. The room was really clean, very comfortable & well equipped. A large, comfy bed & great bathroom made for a nice change. Cookies on arrival was a very nice touch. Breakfast was plentiful with a a wide variety of choices.
The staff were excellent - very pleasant, friendly and helpful. (Thank you Julie)
We had dinner at the O.P restuarant and bar. The meal was great, as was the service. All in all , we had a great stay in Craig.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing our hotel! We enjoyed having you here. Take care!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Our stay at the Hampton inn in Craig Colorado was very good. The room was clean, comfortable, quiet and met our needs nicely. Recommendations from the staff for dinner turned out great also. Unfortunately, when we left, I forgot to pack my wife's Kindle. We thought we had left it at the hotel we stayed in the following night and checked with the hotel in Steamboat Springs with no response. To our surprise, when we returned home, the Kindle was waiting for us. The great staff at the Hampton in Craig, had packaged it up and sent it to us. I have nothing but praise for the honesty and follow thru of this staff. Kudos to you!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing our hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Also, I am happy to know the Kindle made it home safe and sound. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

It had been a very long on the road by motorcycle and my wife and I needed a place to rest. We stopped at another motel that looked to be lower priced and found them to be booked. I was told by the person at the desk that she was sure the Hampton had rooms available. Too tired to shop around for a cheap room, we went to the Hampton, figuring it would cost more than an arm and a leg, we were pleasantly surprised that a king room could be had for under $140.00 including tax. Nice big, clean nearly new room with an awesome bed. The girl at the desk was friendly, helpful and cheerful and directed us to a pot of soup an cookies in the lounge area. Nice touch! She let me park my bike under the front awning so it would be under cover. The breakfast was great, the coffee hot and made for a good start to a long day in the saddle. Don't pass this one by, it's not as expensive as it looks.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing our hotel. I am glad you were pleased with your stay. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Husband and I stayed here one night on our way to RMNP. Very clean and very nice. Staff was helpful and friendly. There were cookies and a pot of chile available for guests in the lobby. Nice! The breakfast selection was great and the dining area/lobby was very clean. We had a room with a very comfortable king bed. We totally enjoyed our stay and would recommend this motel to everyone.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing our hotel! I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Hotel is clean, quiet, and safe. Enjoyed the complimentaries. Would highly recommend for business or personal travel. I was traveling for business but observed families and hunters and other business travelers. Staff was very professional and helpful. Great customer service.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

James, thank you for choosing our hotel! I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again.