All reviewscookiessoupgreat hotelgreat breakfastking roombusiness tripsteamboat springsthe hotel staffoatmeala great stayhot tubwould highly recommend this hotelplace to stayclean roomsexcellent staffexcellent valuedefinitely stay here again
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Highly recommended Staff is very attentive. Super clean facilities. By far the best place to stay in Craig. Very comfortable beds great breakfast. Fitness center in top shape. As my further travels revealed, this is one of The Best Hampton Inns ever

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Great place!! Very clean hotel and friendly, efficient staff... would def. recommend to friends, family and co-workers. Really liked the fitness center with new and modern equipment... the pool was perfect temperature for me to do laps. The hot tub was being fixed so did not get to try it. They serve a delicious complimentary soup and cookies from 5:00 to 8:30.... hit the spot!

Room Tip: Queen have a tub but the Kings appear not to. Great fitness center with fans on the equipment!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank SoniaSAustin_CO
leebCraig, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Craig, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Hello Sonjia-

Thank you very much for your kind comments regarding our hotel. It is very gratifying to know that all the hard work and training that the staff puts into their jobs here in Craig pays off. We also know that's why we are the #2 rated Hampton Inn in Colorado and rated #29 out of all 1860 Hampton Inn's worldwide. It's knowing we are not #1 yet that continues to drive us to be the best we can be. Thank You again for visiting the Hampton Inn Suites Craig. Lee Bates. General Manager.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

My wife and I arrived on a hunting trip without reservations for a four day stay. We were given the last room available--Honeymoon Suite with an "awesome," large tiered jacuzzi in the corner of the room. We really did not need the jacuzzi--large shower in bathroom was great and enough--so we asked for a room change. No problem, it was accomplished with a smile and efficiency, with the hotel staff taking care of our luggage in the transfer. Our new room, 309, was super--very comfortable. It was close to the elevator per my profile. Later when we cancelled the fourth day of our stay; again, no problem and taken care of with a smile. Angela on the front desk was helpful, smiling and efficient. The whole staff was friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was excellent and the area was kept exceptionally clean--again with smiling and helpful staff people.

Room Tip: Set up a Hampton Inn profile.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Hello Folks-

Reviewed November 5, 2012

As our further travels revealed, this is one of The Best Hampton Inns ever. We stayed in room 220 on 10/19. As we walked into the lobby we were greeted cordially and invited to partake of complimentary fresh soup and warm chocolate chip cookies. The public areas were clean and spacious. Our room was meticulously maintained, clean but also well cared for--no stains or marks on any surface. The mattress was firm but not overly so, 32 inch flat screen t.v., microwave, mini-fridge, desk chair and mini-desk with hard wire p.c. hookup. Marble finishings in the bathroom counter, multi-spray shower head in full tub bath. This property was built in 2009 but looked like it had just been built last week. The complimentary breakfast was extensive and included several 'healthy' options along with the obligatory hot trays with pork products and eggs. We stayed at three other Hampton Inns on this particular trip, they were nice, but nothing like this property.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This hotel was excellent. I checked in on a Thursday night just in time for their evening soup and cookies. The room was huge, and laid out in a way that made sense. The king room was nice. In my travels I stayed there twice. The first room I was in was 309. the x09 rooms share a wall with the elevator corridor and ice machine, so those rooms can get a little noisy. The next time I was down the hall and it was excellent. Their breakfast was good. I enjoyed the hot tub and swimming pool and the fitness center was second to none. I would definitely stay there again.

The only complaint I have is the internet is painfully slow. I had to use my Phone's hotspot feature and use the 3G to actually get anything done.

Room Tip: Don't pick Rooms 209, 309, 0r 409. They share the wall with the Elevator corridor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business