Quality Inn & Suites(Craig)(Great Value!)
$76
ClarionHotels
$113
CandlewoodSuites
$101
$88
$59
Elk Run Inn(Craig)(Great Value!)
$77
$89
Priceline
$125
Hotels.com
$59
All reviewscookiessoupgreat hotelgreat breakfastking roombusiness tripsteamboat springsthe hotel staffoatmeala great stayhot tubwould highly recommend this hotelplace to stayclean roomsexcellent staffexcellent valuedefinitely stay here again
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This hotel was excellent. I checked in on a Thursday night just in time for their evening soup and cookies. The room was huge, and laid out in a way that made sense. The king room was nice. In my travels I stayed there twice. The first room I was in was 309. the x09 rooms share a wall with the elevator corridor and ice machine, so those rooms can get a little noisy. The next time I was down the hall and it was excellent. Their breakfast was good. I enjoyed the hot tub and swimming pool and the fitness center was second to none. I would definitely stay there again.

The only complaint I have is the internet is painfully slow. I had to use my Phone's hotspot feature and use the 3G to actually get anything done.

Room Tip: Don't pick Rooms 209, 309, 0r 409. They share the wall with the Elevator corridor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Very well appointed rooms .One of the better I have seen and it is a newer property .Indoor pool nice plus. Buffet in morning is average . Staff is nice .Price is a bit high .....use your AAA rate. The business center looks nice but works very slow .

Room Tip: Take an upper floor away from elevators .
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This was our first visit to a Hampton Inn. We were pleasantly surprised at the great ambiance, nice room and incredibly friendly staff. If you have a choice of Hampton vs the Landmark in Vernal, be sure to pick Hampton. Great value with a nice selection of breakfast items as well.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We stay in 25+ rooms a year, mostly Hampton, HIE and Best Western. I don't give a 5 star rating unless I feel the property really stands out from the rest. This one did. We arrived a couple of hours early but were promptly checked in by a friendly and professional staff. We then we entered our 2 Queen suite and were blown away by it's size. It's the largest suite we've ever seen outside of the suite-specific places like Townsuite or Candlewood. And shining clean. All the details were right, not just with our room but with the overall design of this Hampton. (The newer properties are clearly figuring out how to create great experiences for travelers.) They even put out chicken soup and tortilla chips for a light 5PM supper. And breakfast starts at 5:30 AM, though we didn't stick around to enjoy it. The only flaw was the wi-fi, which was the slowest we've experienced so far on this 9 day road trip. But overall, this was a great stay!

Room Tip: 4th floor suite.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Stayed here when traveling from Jackson Hole to Phoenix. This was a 10 day road trip to see the west. This property was the cleanest and nicest property we stayed at during the whole trip. It may have been the newest but clean is clean. The group rate we got was super. The management worked with our group to have dinner catered in as the eating options are few. The best suggestion I have is when in Craig stay at the Hampton Inn and walk next door to the other motel and eat/drink at their resturaunt and bar. It seemed that trauckers favored the motel next door hence numerous idling diesels over there.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends