All reviews cookies soup great hotel great breakfast king room business trip steamboat springs the hotel staff oatmeal a great stay hot tub would highly recommend this hotel place to stay clean rooms would definitely stay here again excellent staff excellent value
Reviewed July 20, 2012

It was a recently built (2009) Hampton Inn, and hotel staff was very kind. Clean facility and the room was nice with enough power plugs. Good place to stay in Craig.

Make sure you have the right address "377 Cedar Court" not "377 Cedar Circle" which was what was shown my AndroidTeleNav GPS Navigator as well as my Garmin GPS. I ended up going to a private residence rather than Hampton Inn. Google Map showed the correct location.

However, their internet connection was really slow (less than 0.3 Mbps according to speedtest.net) and they didn't have any newspaper, local or national. Apparently, they carry their local newspaper that prints only a few days per week.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Excellent accomodations for a value chain, Hampton Inns always seem to be up-to-date, clean and provide a great night's sleep. Staff was friendly, the complimentary breakfast was good and we slept like a dream.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MrEMan2
Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

Surprised to find such a nice hotel in a small, and very nice, community in northwest Colorado, seemingly in the middle of high prairie. New hotel. Very clean rooms. Excellent breakfast choices. And even hot soup and chocolate chip cookies in evening if u didn't want to travel out for supper. Many work related guests and staff was as helpful to their regulars as to the travelers. Even gave us a good hiking idea for Steamboat Springs, our next destination

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank kramgarb
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Hotel was similar to many nice Hampton Inns that I have stayed at in the past. Breakfast was similar to others, and everything seemed in good shape. One real drawback was the air conditioner. Like many other hotels, the only bedding besides sheets was a heavy comforter on the bed. Because of the heavy covering and the high temperatures outside, we turned the air down to 68. The air conditioner system only works when there is motion in the room, with a motion detector mounted above the door. None of us moved enough during the night (and one bed is not even detectable by the device), thus the air shut off during the night. It's not much fun to wake up sweating. I would consider this hotel again, but do my research on how to fool the motion detector.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Illiniwek66
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

We apologize for the quality of services you received during your recent stay. We have reported the issues with the HVAC in your guest suite to our maintenance team. We use the motion detector to help conserve energy and be more “green” but the satisfaction of our guests is our first priority. We will resolve the issue with our maintenance team and hope you will consider staying with us at again the next time you return to the area. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Hands-down the best hotel I stayed in this business trip. From the moment I walked in to the moment I departed it was absolutely perfect. SPOTLESS. Didn't even have to use my Dreamy* :-)
Checked in in a nanosecond. They used my name every time they addressed me. Room was ready, clean, new, pristine, quiet. I would have slept on the floor, it was that clean. Pool, business center and common areas nothing less than 10 out of 10. Looks like they built it yesterday. The fitness ctr? excellent. The location? Perfect--not in the middle of town, but just on the west...I'm not sure how to give it more accolades. And the property had a conference going on--had no idea. They should be commended.

Room Tip: I enjoyed my first-floor room, since it was close to the business center, pool and workout room.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business