Hampton Inn and Suites Craig
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Craig
Reviewed September 18, 2011

The whole family enjoyed our stay at what appears to be a brand spanking new hotel. A large room, comfy beds, a big bath room, and an excellent breakfast buffet made our stay very enjoyable. In Craig there are many restaurants to choose from so travelers should seriously consider stopping here.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed August 4, 2011

I was a little taken back by the loud television being played in the lobby being watched by the front desk staff, blaring hispanic tv through out the first floor. There was no soda in the entire facility. Pop machines out of order on every floor, none availabe in the "Suite Shop". (You'd have thought someone would go purchase some from the walmart & have it available for the guests but evidently it wasn't a concern). The hot tub was not working. The rooms were comfortable but it just wasn't the "up to par" I expect from Hampton.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank LauryJean
Reviewed June 19, 2011

This Hampton Inn has apparently only been open for business for approximately 18 months and everything still looks and feels new (in a positive way!). The room was big, with a very comfortable king size bed and a massive flat screen TV. The breakfast buffet had a great selection of hot and cold food. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. It's not the cheapest option in town but you get very good quality in return.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Roadtrip_Fan_UK
Reviewed May 29, 2011

Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. Service was good. Our family enjoyed the pool. The price was excellent. My only complaint is that the walls are a bit thin. Our neighbors woke us up early. We could hear their tv and them talking.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2011

I dont know where to begin. The breakfast bar, the amazing staff, the gorgeous rooms, very, very clean. Im one of the fussiest travelers you will ever meet, and this hotel met every single criteria that I have for a good stay in an outstanding way. This hotel goes above and beyond, sets a new bar for all hotels and they spoiled me. Thank you so much for making me feel like I was at home! We needed some eyedrops and the manager went out of his way to get us some and paid for them out of his own pocket, unexpected and amazing customer service.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2011

I've stayed at this Hampton with colleagues on four occasions in the last twelve months. It is new, spacious and well designed, on the western edge of town. The facilities, including indoor pool and gym, are of high quality. Lately the breakfast needs some attention - I suspect the person preparing it isn't familiar with scrambled eggs. Although Daniella has departed, we still use her list of the best local restaurants and bars - there is a great variety. We always look forward to our meetings in Craig and this hotel is part of the reason.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2011

Made same day reservation with the hotel and I couldnt believe how proffesional and plesant the gentelman was that had taken my frantic call. He added security to my stressful trip with a touch of humor making my reservation quick and painless. Upon arrival an hour later it was the same gentelman at the desk. While taking in the refreshing new hotel surroundings the gentelman quickly greeted me by my last name(impressive guess at who I was) Brian had not only taken my reservation but he also paid attention to my what seemed as my many needs. He is by far the best I have seen in this industry and extremely proffesional. My room was astounding and the bed inviting. The halls are a little noisy but not as bad as it could have been. The breakfast and internet can use some updating but overall amazing stay and thank you again Brian and the rest of the Hampton Inn staff job well done.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business