Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Journey Quest tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Journey Quest
from $98.00
More Info
from $56.99
More Info
All reviews rafting trip white water rafting royal gorge great trip arkansas river half day trip safety briefing awesome adventure the entire staff an excellent guide big horn sheep bighorn sheep canyon a lot of fun prayer christ company rapids
Selected filters
Reviewed October 6, 2015

We floated the Gorge with Journey Quest before we attended a John Eldridge bootcamp. We were completely unaware it was run by several christian men when we booked it and found out they felt it was their mission for God. Everyone knew immediately God put us with them as the float adventure tied in with the spiritual bootcamp perfectly. Everyone felt like John was talking to our group at the bootcamp. We had a great time with both adventures and look forward to doing it again next year.

Reviewed September 29, 2015

From beginning to end, this was an incredible experience! Kody Adcock was my guide for the day, but the entire staff and crew was wonderful! They made me feel so comfortable and we had plenty of laughs along the way. I was the lone paying customer on a ride down the Ark with guides training for the year...what a treat! The water was wonderful, the stories were spectacular, and the scenery was amazing! I'd recommend a trip with JourneyQuest to anyone looking for an adventure and ready to get their adrenaline going! Thanks guys!

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed September 28, 2015

Had a great time with your rafting company. Was a great time and a great value. See you again next year.. Anthony Godard

Reviewed September 28, 2015

We went on the Full Day Adventure Royal Gorge Whitewater Rafting Trip. It was a wonderful trip and I would highly recommend it for those who love whitewater rafting. We went in August so the river was down some, but we still had great rapids and a very enjoyable trip. Our guide did an excellent job. If we lived closer we would go several times a year. The kids thought the whitewater rafting trip was the best activity we did while in Colorado (we are from Wisconsin). The remainder of our time was spent in Estes Park and I would do the whitewater rafting trip with Journey Quest again if we are ever back in the area! Highly recommended trip and company.

Reviewed September 25, 2015

Rule #1 Stay in the boat. Rule #2 Stay in the boat. Rule #3 Listen to your guide.
And my own: Rule #4: Get ready to get wet!!! Our terrific guide showed us the glories of the amazing Royal Gorge, complete with anecdotes and a demand to row (forward 2!). I must admit that I may have missed some of the amazing Gorge because my eyes were shut as I paddled through waves breaking over my head, but I never felt amiss with Denise behind me. If you only see one part of Colorado's amazing beauty, be sure you see it with one of the JourneyQuest guides. And don't be afraid to GET WET!!!

Date of experience: July 2015