Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Journey Quest tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Journey Quest
from $98.00
More Info
All reviews rafting trip white water rafting royal gorge great trip arkansas river half day trip safety briefing awesome adventure the entire staff an excellent guide big horn sheep bighorn sheep canyon a lot of fun prayer christ company rapids
Selected filters
Reviewed September 28, 2015

Had a great time with your rafting company. Was a great time and a great value. See you again next year.. Anthony Godard

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed September 28, 2015

We went on the Full Day Adventure Royal Gorge Whitewater Rafting Trip. It was a wonderful trip and I would highly recommend it for those who love whitewater rafting. We went in August so the river was down some, but we still had great rapids and a very enjoyable trip. Our guide did an excellent job. If we lived closer we would go several times a year. The kids thought the whitewater rafting trip was the best activity we did while in Colorado (we are from Wisconsin). The remainder of our time was spent in Estes Park and I would do the whitewater rafting trip with Journey Quest again if we are ever back in the area! Highly recommended trip and company.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed September 25, 2015

Rule #1 Stay in the boat. Rule #2 Stay in the boat. Rule #3 Listen to your guide.
And my own: Rule #4: Get ready to get wet!!! Our terrific guide showed us the glories of the amazing Royal Gorge, complete with anecdotes and a demand to row (forward 2!). I must admit that I may have missed some of the amazing Gorge because my eyes were shut as I paddled through waves breaking over my head, but I never felt amiss with Denise behind me. If you only see one part of Colorado's amazing beauty, be sure you see it with one of the JourneyQuest guides. And don't be afraid to GET WET!!!

Reviewed September 24, 2015

The youth group I work with has gone rafting with Journey quest multiple times as a cap-off to a week of missions outreach. Not only is it a fun and exciting time of bonding, but it is so refreshing to hear your guide talk about the beauty of God's creation like a real, down-to-earth, and fun-loving person. All the guides I've met are very skilled at teaching, encouraging, and leading their rafting crew, which puts even those who are a bit squeamish about the endeavor at ease.

The depth of the water will determine how quickly your trip is over since it moves faster the fuller it is, but no matter what, you are sure to have a great time!

Reviewed September 24, 2015

Traveled down the Arkansas with Journey Quest and my daughters. Our guide was friendly and helpful. She even allowed my older daughter to "guide" the boat for a stretch. Will definitely use them again!